Online Athlete Registration
Bunnell Sports 2018-19 Online Registration
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Your athlete will need an up to date physical form (found under the files and links section on www.bunnellbulldogs.com). Please note physicals are good for 13 months.
- A paper copy of the updated Sports Participation Health Record or Health Assessment Physical Form (Both can be found on the bunnellbulldogs.com website) must be turned into the Bunnell Athletic Directors office to complete the registration.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Physical Examination Records, Health Insurance Information, Student ID
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
?If you need a State of CT Health Assessment Physical form, please click the link below:
INFORMATION FOR CHARTER/MAGNET STUDENTS WISHING TO PLAY AT BUNNELL HS
Stratford Board of Education
Eligibility and Expectations for Student-Athletes Who Attend
Any State Authorized Charter, Magnet, Regional Cooperative or
Inter-District Satellite School
High school students (grades 9-12) who are legal residents of the Town of Stratford who attend any state authorized public school of choice or any state authorized CHARTER, MAGNET, REGIONAL COOPERATIVE OR INTER-DISTRICT SATELLITE SCHOOL are eligible to participate in interscholastic athletics at the sending school or school from which he/she would normally matriculate (Stratford High School or Bunnell High School) when the school they attend does not offer ANY interscholastic athletics program.
Any student who falls into the above category who wishes to participate in interscholastic athletics at Stratford High School or Bunnell High School must provide written documentation that he/she is registered and attends a CHARTER, MAGNET, REGIONAL COOPERATIVE OR INTER-DISTRICT SATELLITE SCHOOL, is a legal resident of Stratford and that Stratford or Bunnell would be the school they would attend if not attending the charter, magnet, regional cooperative or inter-district satellite school AND he/she must adhere to all CIAC, league, athletic department, school, team and Stratford Board of Education rules, regulations and policies pertaining to interscholastic athletic eligibility. In addition to following and adhering to all applicable CIAC, league, athletic department, school, team and Stratford Board of Education rules, regulations and policies, the following procedures are also in place for such students:
- Students will be required to provide their own transportation to practices and home games.
- Students will be responsible for providing their own transportation to the site where school sponsored transportation is scheduled to depart for away contests.
- The parents/legal guardians of student-athletes will be responsible for providing report cards and/or academic transcripts to administrators at Stratford High School or Bunnell High School at the end of each marking period in order to determine the eligibility of student-athletes.
- Administrators at Stratford High School and Bunnell High School will notify the student’s administrator at the alternative school that such student is a member of an interscholastic athletic team at Stratford High School or Bunnell High School.
- A student who attends a charter/magnet school that does not offer any interscholastic athletics program who wishes to participate on an interscholastic athletics team at Stratford High School or Bunnell High School must try out for such team (like any other student). Students who try out for a team are not guaranteed of making a team.
- All students who are members of interscholastic athletics teams at Stratford High School or Bunnell High School shall participate in all team activities including but not limited to: team fundraising, team community service, team banquets and team meetings.
- Students who attend a charter/magnet school must complete all required online registration forms including a parent/guardian permission form, medical emergency form, concussion education form, and sudden cardiac arrest education form. The link to the online registration is found on the athletics page of your high school’s web site.
- Students who attend a charter/magnet school must complete and return a sign proof of physical in order to try out for an athletic team at Stratford High School or Bunnell High School. Physicals are good for thirteen (13) months).